Saturday, November 7, 2015

Scott Shetler's Strength and Health TV - Episode 17: The Business of Health, Fitness, and Training.

In this week's episode I talk about my experience getting into the health, fitness and strength & conditioning industry as I went from emplyee to business owner.

I also share my thoughts and some advice for new or prospective trainers getting into the business and discuss the pros and cons of different employee, contractor and owner positions.

I hope you enjoy this week's episode and if you have any suggestions on future topics please leave them in the comment section below.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updates on future episodes.

Any questions email me at: scott@extreme-fitness.org.





Stay Strong AND Healthy!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment