Saturday, April 16, 2016

Strength & Health TV - Episode 30: Tips and Tricks to Improve Pull-up Performance.


In this week's episode I talk about my favorite upper back exercise - the pull-up.

Some people refer to the pull-up as the "squat for the upper body" and with good reason, for most people pull-ups are freaking hard! However, with a little bit of practice and consistency they can be one of the best exercises in your training program. I honestly believe that they are one of the best developers of strength and muscle mass for the back.

In the video I go over pull-up and chin-up variations, how to progress if you can't perform one unassisted rep, and how to build your training volume as well as strength in this exercise.

I hope you enjoy this week's episode and if you have any questions or suggestions for future topics leave them in the comments section below.



Stay Strong AND Healthy,

-Scott

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and the articles were very useful to me

    ReplyDelete