Thursday, May 26, 2016

Strength & Health TV - Episode 34: Sensory Deprivation / Float Tanks.

In this week's episode I talk about my recent first experience with sensory deprivation tanks, also called float tanks.

I became interested in float tanks after hearing my friend Mike Mahler talk about his experiences with them on his Live Life Aggressively podcast.

With my practice of qigong, Taijiquan and meditation I felt like my experience in a sensory deprivation tank would be a positive one and I was right, it was outstanding!

My friend Kevin gave me a gift certificate to Flo2s here in Atlanta, and it was great. If you are in the Atlanta area and interested in experiencing a float tank check out Flo2s here: http://flo2s.com

I hope you enjoy this week's show and if you have any questions or suggestions for future show topics please leave them in the comments section below.



Stay Strong AND Healthy,

-Scott

Follow me online:
scott@extreme-fitness.org

1 comment: