Friday, December 9, 2016

Strength & Health TV - Episode 41: A Different Twist on Kettlebell Conditioning.

In this week's episode I discuss and demonstrate some of the kettlebell exercises I use for GPP and extra workouts and how I've integrated them into the belt squat.

The belt squat is a great device for leg training as it provides a way to squat with no spinal compression that actually tractions the lumbar spine. In addition to normal squatting, there are endless exercises you can do in the belt squat and I extend my deepest thanks to Louie Simmons for turning me onto this device.

One of my favorite things to use the belt squat for is kettlebell conditioning. Kettlebell exercises make up a huge part of my extra workouts and I've found doing them in the belt squat works the hips and legs to a completely new level.

I hope you enjoy this week's video and be sure to leave any questions or suggestions for upcoming show topics in the comments section below.



Stay Strong AND Healthy,

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment