Friday, July 24, 2015

Scott Shetler's Strength and Health TV - Episode 1: Why Strength AND Health.

In this first episode of my video blog series I talk about "why" strength and health and why the two have become mutually exclusive.

George "The Russian Lion" Hackenschmidt said, "Health can never be divorced from strength." 

Unfortunately, today, attaining great levels of strength often means sacrificing your health but I believe it doesn't have to be that way. The founding fathers of the movement known as "physical culture" understood the importance of total human development and I believe that in order for us to move forward, we have to look back about 100 years into our past.

I hope you enjoy the show!

Please email me at scott@extreme-fitness.org if you have any topics you would like addressed in future episodes.



Stay Strong AND Healthy,

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment