Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Scott's interview with VoyageATL.

I was recently interviewed by VoyageATL for their "Inspiring Stories" section where they feature Atlanta area business owners and entrepreneurs.

Today we’d like to introduce you to Scott Shetler.

Scott, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?

I’ve been interested in physical training since high school. After finishing my enlistment in the Navy I went to college to pursue a degree in Health and Physical Education and became certified as a personal trainer through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). I have been in the health and fitness industry since 1998 and running my own business since 2004. I am currently working out of my private training facility where I train individuals and small groups. My clients range from motivated fitness enthusiasts to athletes of all levels of competition from many different sports, including powerlifting, swimming, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, football, volleyball, tennis, baseball, and many others. In addition to running my own training center, I consult with people through my online coaching program and have authored nine industry-related books. I have experience competing in heavy athletics, through Kettlebell Sport and Powerlifting specifically. I have been vegetarian since 2010 and vegan since 2012 and am one of the powerlifters on Team Plantbuilt, a team of vegan bodybuilders and strength athletes who raise money and awareness to support animal welfare and vegan outreach programs. In addition, I have been a student of the internal martial art of Taijiquan for over 5 years. Along with my in-person and online training, I share as much content through books, online blogs, and video as I possibly can.


Has it been a smooth road?

For the most part, it has been a smooth road. My biggest struggle was..... click to read the rest of the interview at VoyageATL!

###

Stay Strong AND Healthy!

-Scott

1 comment:

  1. It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.
    vibrationplateinfo.com

    ReplyDelete