Monday, March 19, 2018

How I Program Strength Training For My Team EPTS Grapplers and Fighters.


CMMA & EPTS BJJ athlete Chris Jones during a max effort training session.
In this video I go over the basic strength training templates I implement for my grapplers and fighters in the gym.

It is important to note that this is just a general overview of their training, the actual training implemented is very specific to each individual athlete and is adjusted daily.

This video will give you a good idea how I utilize the conjugate method on a 2 days per week training plan for the grapplers and fighters I train.

I hope you find this video informative and helpful and if you have any questions or suggestions for future video topics please leave them in the comments section below.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates on future videos.



Stay Strong AND Healthy!

-Scott
scott@eptsgym.com
www.eptsgym.com

No comments:

Post a Comment