Thursday, December 17, 2015

Strength & Health TV - Episode 21: Underground Secrets to Faster Running, Book Review.

In this week's episode I review the book, "Underground Secrets to Faster Running" by, Barry Ross which was recommended to my by Louie Simmons from Westside Barbell.

In a nutshell Barry believes one of the greatest keys to faster running is to get stronger. Throughout the book he points to studies that validate his training methodology.

His theories are not just speculation, in addition to providing the science he has plenty of empirical evidence to back up his methods including the amazing performance of Allyson Felix who in 2003, as a high school athlete, posted a world record performance in the 200 meters.

In addition to the science Barry discusses his favorite strength exercises and gives many examples of his programming recommendations.

If you are a coach, trainer, or athlete I cannot recommend this book highly enough. 

Click here to get your copy on Amazon. 


Click here to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to receive updates on future episodes.

Stay Strong AND Healthy!

-Scott

2 comments:

  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. koktale

    ReplyDelete